The Collections unveil unique design language reinterpreting Art Deco spirit with modern ethos. The diverse use of colors, leather detailing, and metal work are all designed differently to create 4 unique Collections. They are thoughtfully comprehended to blend with different aesthetics of your space, from classic & opulent to contemporary & minimalistCollections
Drama, flamboyance, music and colors of glamour is Broadway. Just as a popular play with larger than life visuals, musicals and movements, this collection interprets elements of the Broadway theatre breathing the message, “It’s ShowTime!”. The Glass Shutter Wardrobe of this collection features:
- Various wardrobe internal modules to fit your every dressing requirements
- Shutters clad in leather with piping detail, internals clad in micro fabric and brass cast handles
- Integrated LED Illumination in shelves and carcass
- Add-on features like multiple drawer tray options, drawer safe, drawer biometric lock, in-built watch winders, in-built plug point and storage boxes
A Bridge for royalty to come into the modern world, Queens’ upholds the graceful grandeur of old and brings it to the present world Kings and Queens. From the fading values of distinguished royalty, Queens’ revives luxury and opulence to lead once more. The Island Counter of this collection features:
- The trademark metal-cast legs that support the central structure
- A 2-sided functionality for him and her
- A set of 8 drawers on each side with multiple internal details to match your requirements
- A magnifying mirror on counter-top
- A Corian/glass counter-top
Drama, flamboyance, music and colors of glamour is Broadway. Just as a popular play with larger than life visuals, musicals and movements, this collection interprets elements of the Broadway theatre breathing the message, “It’s ShowTime!”. The Dresser of this collection features:
- The metal pipes in flamboyant curvatures supporting the central structure
- A set of 6 drawers with multiple internal details to match your requirements
- Side opening curved shutters with fluted details in leather.
- A pouffe and an attached mirror
From its meaning ‘newly come to prominence’, Nouveau reimagines elements of the 1920’s and layers it with contemporary aesthetics. Each piece hints at the Art Deco fashion in minimal expression, building a character through its materials and design. The Day Unit of this collection features:
- A set of 2 drawers with multiple internal details to match your requirements
- Slender wooden legs with metal-cast cap detail that supports the central structure
- Metal pipe to hang clothes, hats and other accessories
The exterior of the safe is designed to express a spiffy look. The facade boldly creates a metaphor with queenly armour, showcasing quilting pattern in micro fabric and metal detailing. The internals are thoughtfully designed with drawer options and niches for holding your valuables.
The categories are a collective curation of distinctive Wardrobes with variable internal compositions and exclusive add-on features; Dresser vanities designed with a mirror and a pouffe; Island Counters with four-sided accessibilities; Day Units for on-hand outfits and accessories and lastly, Luxury Safes that epitomize the ideals of sophistication, convenience and security.
You are now logged-in and can explore our collections.